Awarded by Center for Integrated Professional Development.
- College Outstanding Teacher Award Tenure Track
- College Outstanding Teacher Award Non-Tenure Track
- College Teaching Initiative Award
Electronic Teaching Portfolios are due from all nominees to their School Director on September 6, 2022.
Nominees for the University Outstanding Teacher Award must be a recipient of the College Outstanding Teacher Award. Names of all university-level teaching award nominees must have been forwarded to the Director of Scholarly Teaching/Cross Endowed Chair in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL).
View Portfolio Requirements and Evaluation Criteria
Research and Creative Activity Awards
Awarded by Office of University Research.
- Outstanding College Researcher Award
- Outstanding University Researcher Award
- Research Initiative Award
- University Outstanding Creative Activity Award
- Creative Activity Initiative Award
Electronic submissions of materials are due to the Wonsook Kim College of Fine Arts on September 2, 2022.
Application format, evaluation criteria, and cover sheets for Wonsook Kim College of Fine Arts research awards parallel guidelines for University Research awards.
Nominees for the University Outstanding Researcher Award must be a previous recipient of the College Outstanding Researcher Award.
View Application and Submission Guidelines
Awarded by Office of the Provost.
- Outstanding College Service Award
- Outstanding University Service Award
- Service Initiative Award
Electronic submissions of materials are due to the Wonsook Kim College of Fine Arts on September 9, 2022.
View Submission Guidelines